Online store development
Today, the number of purchases on the Internet is huge and continues to grow, and the online store is one of the most effective ways to sell goods and services. That is why, when opening a business, you must immediately think about creating such a resource as an online store.
Advantages of an online store
Wide audience reach
Speed and convenience
SEO and marketing
will be worked on by
How we work
in a convenient way for you
on the work done
about your project?
We develop websites based on CMS MODX. To implement the functionality of an online store, we use its Minishop2 component. On the basis of this software, various stores can be implemented, ranging from small artisan stores to huge markets with many categories and a large number of products. In addition, it is relatively easy to conduct SEO optimization.
When choosing a hosting, it is very important to pay attention to the speed of its work.
!!!In many states there are rules for storing information, which greatly narrows the choice. It is very important to study this issue before making a decision to buy hosting.
Of course! We record educational videos in which we tell:
- How to process orders and track the average check
- How to manage product or rate cards
- How to edit the content of info pages
- How to edit the structure of product categories and catalog
- How to manage customer accounts
- How to manage shipping methods and set a minimum cart size
If you have any questions about site management, we will patiently explain again.
Any. For most popular online payment services, there are ready-made modules that can be easily integrated. If you have chosen some unpopular service, we will be able to develop an integration module on our own.
First, you need to estimate the budget that you are willing to spend on attracting customers. Depending on this, as well as taking into account the specifics of your product, you can use different ways to attract traffic:
- Contextual advertising will give a quick result (Yandex and Google)
- SEO - promotion in search
- Advertising in any of the social networks
- Commissioned articles in well-known publics or bloggers
- If you already have a customer base, you can use mailing lists
Most modern relationship management systems (Bitrix, AMO, etc.) have the ability to integrate and automatically create leads.